I seriously didn't go kpo besties's blogs for damn long time.
out to wanting house to sleep yesterday.
i spent with her my christmas eve, okay? (:
cos both of us are bored. so i hopped over to her house to crap and stuffs.
watch show, talk, eat and kpo. (:
zhihui came over and they went to buy chardonnay and we got to beg the auntie to sell to us cos it's after 12.
bought supper which is awfully fattening.
then, play poker games and they force me to drink=/ when i m damn sleepy.
but it wasn't so bad cos i mix with f&n grapes.
but i wasn't good at drinking so i dropped off after a few games
and music and lyrics was boring. =/
so i slept. (: thanks to chick blanket.
slept till 11am and both of them woke up eariler than me.
met up with andy and gen afterward to sentosa.
but change plan in the end. ended up at some singing place.
so we all wear till very shag. =/ nvm.
ate/sing/ate/sing. eating and singing for christmas.
singtel network is so lag yesterday.
i couldn't receive ac msg. HA-HA.
Thanks to Many for Christmas Wishes.
esp for those that we hardly contact;D like xuanrong and anthony(:
and plenty sorry to shawn. Hoho. I will definitely save your no as Rachael's brother(:
Photos later.
I feel uplifted today. I feel depressed too.
What a mix feeling. Awful isn't it?
