oh well. I should have gone out today.
instead of rotting at home cos. BCS can't seem to blend in with my brain.
Hah. so is like one day wasted.
I didn't even bother to write notes for bcs.
im just plain lazy for anything right now.
oh and my room is damn yellow now.
with the fancy yellow bed sheet and blanket cover :D
why do everyone like to have events on 16th feb? =x
There is OTC refresh, GGS gathering & IG reunion dinner.
errr. I dont know which one should I go. Really.
you know what, i want to get a new phone & a new no. desperately. =x
oh and a earpiece too :D
i was telling my mum, even if i have a lot of money, i still can't afford the time to go out.
oh my, I think i am really busy.
Grandfather's death anniversary today. So i went over to grandmother's house.
As usual, Aunt likes to give me lots of food to eat. I didn't like it.
Cos, I am really full but I got this irking feeling that I should not waste food. =x
(yangmehmeh. if you're reading this (= )
Don't worry. I am not emo. [:
cos, Emo came from the word, emotional.
And it normally refers to those who dress in black, and fringe covering half of their face.
& might suffer from depression due to lack of love & concern.
Lijia, give me more love & I promise that you will not feel that im emo again [:
but, thank a lot (: cos i feel the love already
& I miss Best Friends. I miss the times when we all went to Gen's hse to rot.
I miss Jupiter Gang as well [:
