Phew. I'm not used being cooped up at home.
Like obviously.
Studied OB yesterday and now Econ at topic 8.
I must study finish Ecom by today; before dinner ((:
I was amazed that I slept from yesterday 6+pm to today 9am!
been long that I ever slept so early.
Well, the reason is due to seeing Econ notes.
My bad Habit of getting asleep upon seeing notes and books hasn't changed.
Haha. I can still remember reading my Literature book and upon flipping to 2 pages, i fell asleep.
But still, interesting books keep me awake. Unlike those I am looking through now.
Even though I slept for so long, my neck still ache. Probably due to Phoebe's Monday.
And look, today is Monday. It hasn't gone back to find Phoebe =x
Got to mention that Dr Ang is -.- My attendance for 0B is still 100% despite skipping twice his tutorials. well,well, i should be thankful to him. (:
Lastly, I LOVE ECON, OB & MARKETING!
So much for a misses and a so faked me dream.
& candy, I saw 11:11am now.
tell me, that i am the god. Hoho.
