I didn't know I can be so tired, just by sitting down and playing my laptop for the whole day!
9 Hours and getting paid. =(
But my eyes are really dying and crying for help.
I need to get more sleep later after preparing my formal wear and campbag later.
well well, i need a good breakfast toml, please =(
Kinder bueno and pockey accompany me the whole day today.
I am not trying to get a diet.
I just can't eat alone in a shop. =( , terribly thinking that customers might be coming in. =(
Miserable life man.
spot vincentloke over here. didn't dare to call him cos' i wasn't sure at first. Lol.
well, he look as if he's finding ah ho. Haha.
alright. ivy's gonna nag at me cos' i didn't make any sales today.
I shall not listen to any phone calls from now onward!
Haha.
