Towned with qianhui this whole afternoon.
it's making me bored. orchard, bugis =.=
but I still got myself a tube dress and belt.
despite the fact that my aim was to get a lady-like wallet.
Gosh. Money isn't well-spent. I beg someone to control me please. =x
i got simply no idea how to spend my remaining holiday.
my hk show is gg to end. :( and i can't open crazy taxi.
viwawa is plain boring. & i can't go out.
and i still got some secret task to complete. =x
damn person who ask me for help =/ rawr.
but well, worth it.
I just need more helpers, i suppose.
i'm still in a foul mood.
anw,my sis is planning her taiwan trip with her boyf.
how sweet to decide where to go, where to stay and where to play together.
okay. i like her boyf too. at least he was pretty kind to his girlf's sister.
lucky me. (:
