Woohoo. I so love 1H13 XD
Day Before chalet!
did Stumped till 1206! then badges making for all my lovely friends!
Did till 3am, well the machine stucked a couple of times.
in the end, i gave up.
wake up at 10am. Packed my bag, like so last min. Hah. Hengying came to help my machine.
but still, we can't fixed it. I am still left with 5 more badges! Yea.
Sis's boyfriend came to help me! (: such a clever engine student.
He fixed in no time(: Many thanks to him.
Chalet Day 1
Reached there on 0130pm. Jimmy they all was late despite the fact that the meeting time was 1pm >.<
went to play waterbomb with them! nicenice XD
then action guessing game! super duper funny!
videos were taken as well. (;
BBQ then. (: all came except jerome and ridwan. Mr. Pras came as well.
Many bought more tibits =x we hardly can finish.
Candy&me went over to next door to give food cos. we can't finish.
and it was this little cute boy's birthday on leap year.
so we went over again and give away tibits! :D
who knows, the auntie came over and offers us stingray =x so nice right ? (:
Camwhored with classmates (:
then action guessing game again! the chinese version!
I hardly hear them before. my class's chinese is power lo.
juicy gossip with friends then slept at 3+am. ((:
stayover: jimmy, candy, sulin, hengying, jocelyn, joyce, iggy, cher, alice and me :D
Chalet Day 2
Morning at 7am i think. I refuse to wake up. so tired. and it was drizzling.
such a nice morning. And it was 1st March.
I think I wasn't feeling good. Well. =X
I think i lose my temper a couple of times.
Escape with them. Biyin came as well. Nothing was fun there.
Mac afterward. Games again! Hunter and Police! Damn nice!
And I lie so much that nobody wanna believe me that I am the police. Haha.
then was actions passing! our action is really danm funny.
esp hengying acting with iggy as partner for edison chen as answer.
and my "Enchanted" haha! All acting out as Praying!
Cupnoodle with so many unfinished hotdogs at 10pm for dinner.
Games after that! Action guessing game!
Then TV. I slept damn early at around 12am.
Stayover: Jimmy, Candy, Hengyin, jocelyn, Sulin, Biyin, Joyce and me!
Chalet Day 3
I wake up first! XD 9am! Packed and off we go to Burger king for brunch.
Home with hy and biyin.
Biyin's boyf's friend drove me home. So funny that we needa trust him cos he just gotta his driving license. Haha.
Home
Check mail for ig. like 10 Mails =x Then, tee design for komez.
now badges.
So tired =x awwww
Photo and video another time.
2nd march. I am alright (;
oh. ya. you may wanna view Jiafa's ranting.
