Hello people. I just completed my electives selection. i was 4 min after 8pm!
and yz said i am lousy. =( wadever lo. Haha.
I chose Culinary Science, thou it cost $200 for its uniform and knife sets.
but i am really damn interested in cooking. and my daddy strongly objected to it.
I don't care! (: one more step to reach my dreams! (:
been so crazy over DC, and i went to his tutorial class two times today!
even elaine knows who am i crazy abt. Lol. ((:
School had been rather nice, with the accompany of 2H07 :DD
so much fun in lab today. Lol.
search for "How japanese peel banana" @youtube. Haha. damn disgusting sean.
I never fail to get high when i see my lovely 1h13-ians(: and i always meet there to go home.
love love love. :DDDD
now, 2H07 is gonna rock my soul man. :D
oh, and i never fail to be on time when it's 9am tutorial. Expectedly, i was late again today for tutorial. laziness gotta me in & i bet i will be mark down for this whole semester =(
anyone wanna save me by giving me ton&ton of morning calls?
actually i wake up quite early but i bath very longgggggggggggg. (:
