I HAD FUN AT TOPTABLE AS A BARTENDER TODAY COS' I FINALLY GET TO KNOW NEW THINGS RATHER THAN ONLY SERVING.
ALTHOUGH,
1.Mr.Malik said that i need to cut my nails again when i cut until it's like damn cut and all red already. some girls got naturally got long fingers and nails lo.
2. i woke up at 0630 today and i know i will be late so i took a cab to tca.
3. i screwed up the stuffs in bartender and, i'm sorry zihui. =(
4. i did mocktails and my bruises surfaced on my both of my wrist and my skin peel and bleed on both of my little fingers.
5. Mr.zainal thought that my skin peeled, but it's due to the big amt of gel.
but then again, ms mark is so nice today. she joked with us at bar all the way (:
and mr goh is sick and i feel so sad for him.
i hope he get well soon! :DD
I AM SO TIRED AND I WANNA SLEEP. :(
AND WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO PS ME AT THE LAST MIN?! ARGH.
